- Gas Barbeques
- Wood Fire Pits
- Picnic Tables
- Composting Toilets
- Wheelchair Access
Hours: Namadgi Visitor Centre opening hours are 9.00am - 4.00pm weekdays and 9.00am - 4.30pm on weekends and public holidays (closed Christmas Day). Namadgi Visitor Centre can be contacted on 6237 5307.
Conditions: Full payment on booking | Fees may apply for changes or cancellations
Blue Range Recreation Area is located in the Uriarra Forest area on Blue Range Road, 3.2 km along East West Rd off Brindabella Rd. Centred around the heritage-listed remains of a World War II Italian internment camp, the Blue Range Campground is a very popular camping and events location. You can book individually for small groups, or hire the whole area for large gatherings. Blue Range Recreation Area provides a great base for accessing some of the glorious alpine walking trails of northern Namadgi National Park. Bring your own drinking water and firewood.
There is a maximum of 6 guests per unallocated campsite.
Community groups and large event bookings cannot be made online. You need to submit an application to Use a Public Place for large groups Please refer to https://form.act.gov.au/smartforms/landing.htm?formCode=1030. An additional $80.00 per night surcharge is payable for exclusive use of the entire campground. Please call Public Land Use with any further questions regarding organised groups on 02 6205 8794. Please allow 28 days for processing when applying for a permit to use a campground for community group activities or exclusive use. Please note that the maximum booking duration for the site is 2 weeks within any 6 week period.
Map & Directions
Blue Range Hut Campground 2611
Blue Range Campground is a 45 minute drive west of Canberra City centre. The campground is located 3.2km along East West Road, from its intersection with Brindabella Road.
Additional fees apply to cancellations made by you. Fees incurred due to changes to your reservation by you will be payable at the time of the change. Where changes result in a reduction of fees (excluding those identified because of a special offer) a percentage refund may be provided subject to the following cancellation policy terms and timeframes:
Cancellations by you:
- A 50% refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 7 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
- No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 7 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
All booking fees are non-refundable.
Changes to dates (transfers) by you:
- You are entitled to transfer the dates of the original reservation one (1) time if the transfer is made 48 hours or more prior to the first day of reservation.
- No transfers are permitted less than 48 hours prior to the first day of reservation.
- Refunds on any transferred reservation should it subsequently be cancelled will be managed under our Cancellation Policy.
- If eligible reservations can be transferred to a date within 365 days of the date the transfer is requested (subject to availability). All terms and conditions still apply.
- You must choose a new date, at the same campground, when transferring the reservation. If an alternate date is not known, you will have to cancel the reservation and our Cancellation Policy will apply.
- Reservations must be transferred in their entirety. Dates cannot be split into multiple reservations. For transfers that are requested less than 48 hours prior to the first day of the reservation any unused portion of the original reservation will be forfeited. Reservations cannot be transferred between properties.