Hours: Namadgi Visitor Centre opening hours are 9.00am - 4.00pm weekdays and 9.00am - 4.30pm on weekends and public holidays (closed Christmas Day). Namadgi Visitors Centre can be contacted on 6237 5307.
Conditions: Full payment on booking | Fees may apply for changes or cancellations
Situated to the south of Canberra on the banks of Gibraltar Creek, Woods Reserve is a popular place for camping, picnics and functions, and an ideal venue for large groups and events. It is available for overnight camping and day use. Please note that the maximum booking duration for the site is 2 weeks within any 6 week period.
Dogs are allowed on leash at Woods Reserve Campground only.
Camping fees apply.
Bring your own drinking water and fire wood.
Gibraltar Falls is located upstream from Woods Reserve, just a few minutes drive south on Corin Road. At the Gibraltar Falls car park there are picnic tables and an amenities block. Take the short gravel track walk to lookout over the falls and Gibraltar Creek. Please note there is no camping at Gibraltar Falls.
Map & Directions
Woods Reserve Campground, ACT Australia
Woods Reserve Campground is located on the Corin Road, 5.5km from its intersection with Tidbinbilla Road. It is approximately a 45 minute drive from central Canberra.
Additional fees apply to cancellations made by you. Fees incurred due to changes to your reservation by you will be payable at the time of the change. Where changes result in a reduction of fees (excluding those identified because of a special offer) a percentage refund may be provided subject to the following cancellation policy terms and timeframes:
Cancellations by you:
- A 50% refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 7 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
- No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 7 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
All booking fees are non-refundable.
Changes to dates (transfers) by you:
- You are entitled to transfer the dates of the original reservation one (1) time if the transfer is made 48 hours or more prior to the first day of reservation.
- No transfers are permitted less than 48 hours prior to the first day of reservation.
- Refunds on any transferred reservation should it subsequently be cancelled will be managed under our Cancellation Policy.
- If eligible reservations can be transferred to a date within 365 days of the date the transfer is requested (subject to availability). All terms and conditions still apply.
- You must choose a new date, at the same campground, when transferring the reservation. If an alternate date is not known, you will have to cancel the reservation and our Cancellation Policy will apply.
- Reservations must be transferred in their entirety. Dates cannot be split into multiple reservations. For transfers that are requested less than 48 hours prior to the first day of the reservation any unused portion of the original reservation will be forfeited. Reservations cannot be transferred between properties.