Where changes result in a reduction of fees (excluding those identified because of a special offer) a percentage refund on a cancelled reservation may be provided subject to the cancellation policy (provided at time of booking). These terms and timeframes include:
Cancellations by you:
- A 90% refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 8 days or more from the arrival date.
- No refund will be made for cancellations 7 days or less from the arrival date.
Modifications to booking dates (transfers) by you:
- You are entitled to transfer the dates of the original reservation one (1) time if the transfer is made 48 hours or more prior to the first day of reservation.
- No transfers are permitted less than 48 hours prior to the first day of reservation.
- Refunds on any transferred reservation should it subsequently be cancelled will be managed under our Cancellation Policy.
- If eligible reservations can be transferred to a date within 365 days of the date the transfer is requested (subject to availability). All terms and conditions still apply.
- You must choose a new date, at the same campground, when transferring the reservation. If an alternate date is not known, you will have to cancel the reservation and our Cancellation Policy will apply.
- Reservations must be transferred in their entirety. Dates cannot be split into multiple reservations. For transfers that are requested less than 48 hours prior to the first day of the reservation any unused portion of the original reservation will be forfeited. Reservations cannot be transferred between properties.
Cancellations and modifications by ACT Parks and Conservation Service (ACT PCS):
Unforeseen operational issues and management obligations, including but not limited to extreme weather events, fire, and natural disasters, may mean that the booking cannot be provided. The booking will be cancelled and a full refund given. ACT PCS will not be liable for any other losses incurred because of this cancellation.
Information Privacy Statement: